Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thars Gold in Them Thar Hills!

Poking around over at American Renaissance has led me to one of the most time-saving web pages I could have imagined. I don't know how many times I've been given the crap line: "Black people invented [insert something they didn't invent here]. Where would White people be without that?". So what do I do? I research it, bring it back to said misguided negro, and enjoy the stuttering and backpedaling that ensues. Childish? Maybe, but it's sooooo satisfying.

Maybe a crushed look on a formerly proud negro face isn't your goal. It's possible you just want to see how a monkey on a typewriter stumbled across Hamlet? Well, research no longer! Black Invention Myths has done all the research for you. Dig no longer, my friends, it's all right there for you.

No comments: