Sunday, April 8, 2007

Lest We Forget Our Kin Overseas


While I consider myself a Nationalist, concerned first and foremost with the welfare of my people here, at home, let us not forget our cousins elsewhere in the world. After all, you wouldn't allow your neighbor's house to burn down because he doesn't live in yours. Would you?


This brings me to South Africa. When under White European control this country flourished. Now, abandoned by their fatherland, the White people left there are falling victim to the natural consequences of black "rule". Lawlessness, corruption and terror are the only things that flourish there now; cash crops sowed by savages and murderers, the "fruits" of which are being force fed to our kin who remain there only to make a living like their fathers once did.


While I can't take up my rifle and stand beside them on their front, I am My Brothers' Keeper, and I'll do what I can while fighting with you on our front, and what I can do is tell their story. Notice I've added a new link: South Africa Sucks. Let's keep up with the situation that is proving to be writing on the wall. South Africa is a crystal ball, Ladies and Gentlemen. Our swords keep the kaffirs here at bay, but for how long?


Will our sons grow up in their own South Africa? Will our daughters find themselves at the mercy of rapacious bushmen? Not if I have the last word, they won't!

1 comment:

Wheeler MacPherson said...

Thank you, brother, for reminding us of our duty to our kinsmen, our "cousins," as you put it.

Keep your hand on your sword's hilt. We do not have the luxury of relaxing. And we never will in our lifetime. Let's fight for our grandchildren and their grandchildren. The fight is, after all, in our blood.