Saturday, April 28, 2007

Same Ol' Same

Before I get back into the swing of things, I'd like to take a line or two to thank you, the reader, for taking time out of your day to read what I've felt was necessary to write. I only hope that I'm reaching you and adding to the feeling that you are not, regardless of what the media tells you, an ugly bigot who deserves a seat on the everlasting stool of racial repentance. I hope you realize that you aren't alone, there are plenty of other sane, unapologetic White people out there, and you aren't an a-hole for calling a spade a spa... nigger. So, again, thank you; you're all more than red dots on a map to me, you're my kin.

I'm at a complete loss as to what I should report to you this evening, Brothers and Sisters. Another day, another news hour filled with black crime, black complaints and blackcentric advertisements. Same old story that everybody knows. In the meantime, my eyes are open for the most despicable and heinous acts of niggerdom (but not too wide, lest my head explode).

On a personal note, I almost hung it up today. You see, I was called...(cue dramatic music) a racist! Then, I stopped kidding myself and fired up the ol' computin' machine. I'll close by saying something I've been thinking frequently lately (ladies, read no further):

I hope that silly oil-slick in a suit, moon-cricket, $h**-skin, nigger Al $harpton chokes on a chicken bone. How's that for racist?

No comments: